Our Expertise is Your Peace of MindTM
LegalEmployeeHandbook.com is your source for exceptional quality attorney drafted Employee Handbooks.
For your business protection, the policies in our State-Specific Employee Handbooks are written
according to the most current employment laws of your state as well as federal laws.
We also offer an attorney written Employee Handbook that is federal compliant and valid in all other states.
Our Employee Handbooks, Employment Forms, and Business Manuals are written by
attorney Jay Eckhaus, who has over 35 years of business & employment law experience.
Exceptional Customer Service
You’re not alone! You won’t get stuck downloading an Employee Handbook that you aren’t comfortable using.
We have representatives available to take your phone calls and answer your questions.
When you get your Employee Handbook, you are also getting our individualized Customer Service.
You’ll get the personal attention you deserve.
We’re here to help you with your Employee Handbook and employment policy needs.
Call us toll-free at
You can also contact us by email at
Meet the Author – Business-Employment Attorney Jay Eckhaus
Jay is the author of all our Employee Handbooks, HR & Legal Forms, and Business Manuals.
He has represented Fortune 500 Companies, National Franchisees and Multi-State Business locations throughout the United States since 1973.
Through these Employee Handbook and Employment Forms packages, Jay brings to you his expertise as a Business-Employment Attorney.
Jay’s Legal & Business Background
Over 35 Years of Business-Employment Law Experience
- Kraft-General Foods – Vice President and Chief Counsel.
- Entenmann’s Bakeries – Vice President and Chief Counsel.
- Theme Restaurants of America – Vice President and Chief Counsel.
- U.S. Operations of a prominent European Multinational Corporation – Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
- Consumer Products and Technology Company. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary.
- Corporate Counsel Section of the New York State Bar Association, Litigation and Arbitration Committee Chair.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Committee of the New York State Bar Association’s Corporate Counsel Section Chair.
- Executive Trustee of the Northern Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce.
- Government Legislative Affairs Committee, N.P.B. Chamber of Commerce Co-Chair.
- Small Business Advisory Council N.P.B. Chamber of Commerce Chair.
- Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM) Member.
- EzineArticles.com. – Expert Author.
| “…very professionally written… gives me the type of protection that I need”
“My lawyer recommended that I get an updated Employee Handbook. This one hit the nail on the head.
It’s very professionally written, tailored for my state…I’m very satisfied.” Lin, Focus Your Plan, Inc.
| “I am extremely pleased to have the ability to speak with a live person…”
“I called late on a weekend evening and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to talk to someone…
I am extremely pleased… I appreciate the excellent service you provide… Thanks to all your help,
it took me no time and now I’m up and running…” Bill K., HR Consultant